Beginning NOVEMBER 1, 2020:
The Government has postponed the Rapid Antigen Tests at the Port of Entry but will require a Rapid Antigen Test on the 5th day for any visitors staying in the Bahamas longer than 4 nights/5 days.
• The Government will remove the Vacation in Place protocols beginning November 1, 2020.
• All persons traveling to the Bahamas must obtain a negative COVID 19 RT- PCR (swab) test taken no more than FIVE (5) days prior to their date of entry into the Bahamas.
• All travelers will be required to apply for a Bahamas Health Travel Visa at https://travel.gov.bs/international
• There will be a cost associated with the Health Travel Visa.
• If visitors stay beyond 4 nights and 5 days, a Rapid Antigen Test will be required.
• This DAY 5 TEST will be available at Caerula Mar Club for its guests.
• Beginning November 14, 2020; Travel Health Insurance will be mandatory and included in the cost of the Health Travel Visa.
• The wearing of masks and social distancing guidelines remain in effect.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this fluid situation.
We encourage you to leave all of your stresses behind as we look forward to welcoming you to Caerula Mar Club, South Andros.
Caerula Mar Club has received the Bahamas Clean & Pristine certification:
The health and safety of our visitors remain a top priority in the Out Islands. Member hotels, resorts, and lodges displaying the “Clean & Pristine” badge have undergone strict certification and inspection by The Bahamas’ Clean & Pristine Certification Agency. “Clean & Pristine” is your assurance that these hotels are adhering to The Bahamas’ government-approved guidelines, which reflect the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).