Autumn Getaway Special | Stay 5, Pay 4
Book five (5) or more nights at Caerula Mar Club and receive ONE NIGHT FREE with our compliments. For every night after the 5th receive a daily $100 resort credit to spend on dining, activities and more. This special is not available for online bookings.
This offer is only valid for NEW direct bookings made from August 2, 2022 until October 1, 2022 for travel from November 1, 2022 until December 23, 2022.
PLUS: Book your flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to/from Congo Town, South Andros with Maker’s Air and receive10% OFF your flights.*
Makers Air firstname.lastname@example.org
Call +1(954) 771-0330 PROMO CODE: CMGUEST
*OFFER: 10% OFF base fare of scheduled service flights for CMC Guests with mention of Promo Code at the time of booking
* Offer not combinable with any other existing offers and restrictions apply.
* Valid for NEW direct bookings only made from Aug. 2, 2022 until Oct. 1, 2022.
* Offer only valid for stays inclusive within Nov. 1, 2022 until Dec. 23, 2022.
* The free night and resort credit will revoked if reservation is deferred.
* All Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Fees will apply.
Beachfront Bliss in The Bahamas
Destination Wedding at Caerula Mar Club in partnership with evoJets
Caerula Mar Club Destination Wedding 10 people inclusive of Bride & Groom
· Roundtrip on a 10-passenger jet for the bridal party via evoJets
· Arrival Welcome Amenities
· Breakfast for all guests 10pax x 3nts
· Outdoor wedding ceremony (weather permitting)
· Wedding reception dinner on ocean deck (3 Course Dinner: Starter, Main, Dessert)
· Wedding cake (Small cake for ceremony & photographs)
· Wedding Bouquet
· Villa for three nights for the couple
· Classic Clubhouse Suites for four additional couples x 3 nights
Total package price:
If flying from Miami or Atlanta, starting at $70,000.
If flying from Chicago, starting at $80,000.
If flying from New York or Toronto, starting at $90,000.
If flying from Vancouver, starting at $110,000.
Valid for bookings through 2023. Subject to availability. Alcohol not included, additional charges will apply. Taxes and gratuities are included in package items.
ARRIVAL AND PROOF OF RESIDENCY The bride and groom must be in the Bahamas for 24 hours before applying for their marriage license and are required to show proof of arrival date. The Bahamas immigration card or entry stamp in your passport will suffice.
MARRIAGE LICENSE After the 24-hour period of residency in the Bahamas we will accompany you to the local Administrator’s office in South Andros. Offices are only open Monday-Friday and hours are limited. We will make the necessary appointments.
CEREMONY & MARRIAGE Your wedding ceremony can take place once the marriage license is approved.
Bahamas marriage requirements are subject to change.
Blackout dates Dec 15 – Jan 5, Feb 12 – March 30, August 8 – November 30