The wellbeing and safety of our guests, staff and community remain our highest priority. After careful assessment of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Caerula Mar Club is temporarily closed to new reservations. We are closely following the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s (WHO) as well as our local medical professionals and government agencies in the Bahamas regarding COVID-19 guidelines and best practices.
At this time we are accepting reservations for new arrivals from October 24, 2020. As we continue to monitor this evolving situation, this date may be adjusted.
We are experiencing a high volume of communication and we deeply appreciate all the messages of support in these trying times. While we endeavor to respond to every message as quickly as possible, please understand that this may currently take some time.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
We strive to make every aspect of your trip stress free beginning with making your reservation. In the face of these uncertain times from COVID-19, we want you to be 100% comfortable in making your reservation, knowing that our cancellation policy is flexible.
New bookings with travel dates after October 24, 2020 will be subject to our standard booking policies and conditions. However, if travel to the Bahamas continues to be or becomes restricted again, you will be able to postpone your dates without penalty for up to one year from your reservation dates, subject to availability and/or any rate differences. If you prefer to receive a full refund, this will be considered only if travel is restricted to the Bahamas. If the resort is not open for your intended travel dates we will either provide a full refund or work with you to rebook your stay.